Cirrus Customer Service
Customer Service Supervisor
Agent Support will take inbound calls from licensed agents in the field and will provide them with information in regards to prospective member eligibility and coverage questions.
- Handle inbound calls from licensed agents to answer questions regarding client eligibility and benefits for the plans we work with.
- Make outbound calls to licensed agents to follow up on inquiries when necessary
- Input member information into company's Customer Relationship Management System (CRM) in an accurate and compliant manner.
- Determine the prospective member's eligibility for Medicare Advantage plans and inform licensed agents accordingly.
- Warm Transfer prospective members to designated telesales team(s).
- Follow all Federal, State, Cirrus and Clients policies and procedures.
- Additional projects may be worked based on management’s discretion.